On the morning of July 13, 1818, Japanese Language Association for non-Kanji countries (JLAN) with GAG Japanese language school and Giang Anh Group held the Vietnam-Japan 2nd academic and cultural exchange ceremony.
The Japanese delegation included:
– Mrs. Nguyen Phuong Hong – Consulate General of Vietnam in Fukuoka
– Representative of Orio Aishin College
– Mr. Nobuo Hashino – President of JLAN Association – Principal of Osaka Japanese School
– Mr. Nguyen Duy Anh – Commissary of JLAN Association – Managing Director ofGAG Japanese Language Institute
The Vietnamese delegation included:
– Mr. Bui Quoc Thanh – Deputy Consul General – Former Consulate General of Vietnam in Fukuoka.
– Mrs. Tran Thi Hoai Thu – Deputy Director of Sports, Entertainment, Culture channel VTC3.
– Ms. Vo Nguyen Hong Lam – Dean of Foreign Language Department of Nha Trang University.
– Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy Hong – Former Dean of Foreign Language Department of Nha Trang University.
– Mr. Hoang Hai – Head of International Cooperation Department of Da Nang University.
– Mr. Le Dai Hung – Chairman of Board of Vietnam Industrial and Commercial College
– Mr. Duong Manh Hai – Principal of An Duong Vuong High School
– Mr. Dam Ngoc Oanh – Principal of Ly Thai To High School
– Mr. Duong Hong Son – Principal of Ngo Gia Tu High School
– Mr. Le Xuan Truong – Principal of Nguyen Van Cu High School
– Mr. Huynh Vinh Khang – Principal of Nguyen Van Troi High School
– Mrs. Pham Thi Hien – Vice principal of Lien Ha High School
– Mrs. Dinh Thi Huong – Deputy Director of Education and Training Department of Dong Anh District
– Mrs. Ngo Thi Luat – Head master of Giang Anh Japanese school
At the beginning of the ceremony, Mr. Hashino Nobuo – President of JLAN Association gave a speech summarizing 1 year of operation of JLAN Association with cultural and academic exchanges, co-operation with universities of Vietnam, promoting the movement of learning Japanese of students as well as the quality of teaching and Japanese language of teachers in the Association’s member Universities.
Nguyen Phuong Hong, the representative of the Vietnamese government in Fukuoka, delivered a speech about the 45th anniversary of the friendship between Japan and Vietnam and the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the relationship between Fukuoka City and the capital Hanoi.
Representatives of Vietnam delegation – Mr. Bui Quoc Thanh – Deputy Head of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Former Consul General of Vietnam in Fukuoka summarized the activities of the delegation and outlined directions for development
for the development orientations between universities and high schools in Vietnam and schools in Japan.
At the end of the ceremony, Mr. Nguyen Duy Anh set out the orientations for activities in 2018, focusing on cooperation with Vietnamese high schools, promoting the quality of training and orientation for Vietnamese students before studying abroad in Japan.
JLAN Association also gave thanks to Mr.Bui Quoc Thanh, Mrs.Nguyen Thuy Hong and Mrs.Tran Thi Hoai Thu for their contribution to the development of JLAN Association.
Representatives of Orio Aishin College expressed their thanks to the Vietnamese delegation
Ms. Ngo Thi Luat – Chairman of Giang Anh Group
Representative of Lien Ha high school, An Duong Vuong high school and Mrs. Dinh Thi Huong – Deputy Director of Education and Training Department of Dong Anh District gave souvenirs to JLAN Association
Representative of Nha Trang University and Nguyen Van Troi high school gave souvenirs to JLAN Association
Mr. Le Dai Hung – Chairman of Board of Vietnam Industrial and Commercial College gave souvenirs to JLAN Association
Mr. Dam Ngoc Oanh – Principal of Ly Thai To high school gave souvenirs to JLAN Association
Vietnamese delegation and Japanese delegation