- 2月 03, 2018
VIETNAM – JAPAN CULTURE EXCHANGE FESTIVAL 8th
Dear: The universities have faculty of Japanese language, Japanese language centers, units of agencies, departments with students and students love Japanese throughout the country.
In 2018, the Japanese Language Association for Non-Kanji countries incorporates Giang Anh Japanese Language School, Gag Japanese Language Institute, Osaka Minano Japanese Language Institute, and alot of Vietnam Universe which is member of Jlan Association has combined the “VIETNAM – JAPANESE CULTURAL EXCHANGE FESTIVAL” and choosen by the Embassy of Japan in Vietnam as one of the prominent cultural events in the series of cultural events “45 YEARS OF ESTABLISHING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN JAPANESE – VIETNAM “.
Come to the event, the guests and participants will have the opportunity to experience and learn more special quintessence in the culture of the sunrise through the activities:
– Learn Japanese
– Learn about Kimono, Yosakoi, Cosplay…
– Tea ceremony, calligraphy, flowers, folding …
– Enjoy Japanese specialties – Vietnamese …
– The speech contest “NATIONAL JAPANESE SPEECH CONTEST OF JLAN-TEST CUP THE SECOND TIME” was launched the second times for Universities with faculty of Japanese nationwide with the participation and enthusiasm from universities with strength in Japanese faculties such as Hanoi University, Thang Long University, Hue University of Foreign Languages, Da Nang University …
– Cuộc thi “BEAUTY OF VIETNAMESE & JAPANESE STUDENT – MISS SAKURA” is aimed at students and students nationwide with confidence, love of country, people and culture of Japan. At the contest, contestants will not only experience and show off the beautiful costumes of two Japanese and Vietnamese cultures, but also have the opportunity to exchange experiences with each other in a large environment.
The festival has the participation of many famous artists and singers, especially the appearance of the Japanese Miss Universe – Miss Universe 2015 Pham Huong, the top famous singers and other Yosakoi dance groups.
Especially the Entrance Tickets are COMPLETELY FREE. But if there is a ticket you will have the opportunity to exchange gifts, special dishes from Japan – Vietnam, than you will have the opportunity to participate lucky draw many attractive gifts. have other value.
Information about the time and location of the festival:
– Time: 8:30 to 18:00 Sunday, March 18, 2018.
– Location: Giang Anh Japansese Language School – Thu Lo, Lien Ha, Dong Anh, Hanoi.
– Hotline: 094.782.3079
– For more information about Festival Fanpage: Event Link